We are global leader in semiconductor wafer technology. Our technical leadership continues to deliver the building blocks for the huge electronics market, and our products support the intelligence of the world’s smartest devices. We continue to fulfill corporate social responsibility and obligations as a citizen of this earth. Our sustainable development goal is to meet specific customer requirements while protecting our environment and providing a safe and healthful workplace for our employees.
We are committed to:
- Regulatory Compliance: Act in accordance with ESH regulations and requirements, and evaluate conformity with compliance obligations regularly.
- Environmental Protection: Identify and reduce the life-cycle environmental impacts of products. We will implement green design, green procurement and cleaner production to achieve pollution prevention, energy and natural resources conservation, waste reduction and GHG emission reduction targets.
- Injuries, illnesses and incidents Prevention: Implement risk assessment and prevent occupational injuries, illnesses and incidents. We will establish a safe and healthful workplace and promote physical and mental health of our employees.
- Continuous Improvement: Continue to seek opportunities for ESH management system improvement and enhance ESH management performance.
- Training and Awareness: Plan and implement ESH training courses and communications process. We will ensure that our employees, suppliers and contractors have the awareness, skills, and resources to carry out their activities in a manner consistent with our ESH commitment.
COMPLIANCE WITH THIS POLICY IS THE
RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY GLOBALWAFERS EMPLOYEE WORLDWIDE